Tales of Blue YouTube Channel

Fantastic fella to talk not just City but football in general.
He was sat next to me in the Main Stand (other side of the Directors Box Wall) v Southampton last game at Maine Road was absolutely Sound and loads of Blues were reaching over to shake his hand etc.

Thanks for the feedback mate and glad you enjoyed them.

Plenty more lined up with Ian Brightwell & Andy Dibble coming soon
Its a right trip down memory lane and I like your interview style.
Watched the Eddie Mcgoldrick one and he mentioned Dalian Atkinson I couldn't even remember him playing for us. Must have been asleep those games.

Its a right trip down memory lane and I like your interview style.
Watched the Eddie Mcgoldrick one and he mentioned Dalian Atkinson I couldn't even remember him playing for us. Must have been asleep those games.
Just the 7 games and 2 goals towards the end of the 96/97 campaign when Frank Clark was manager.

I enjoy listening to the players memories and stories so try not to interrupt and let them speak, I listen to a fair few podcasts etc and it always annoys me when they ask a certain question and the player/manager are never given the chance to answer the original question.

Just the 7 games and 2 goals towards the end of the 96/97 campaign when Frank Clark was manager.

I enjoy listening to the players memories and stories so try not to interrupt and let them speak, I listen to a fair few podcasts etc and it always annoys me when they ask a certain question and the player/manager are never given the chance to answer the original question.
Yes I agree, you set them up nicely with a talking point and let them talk, which is what we want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.