Tales of Blue YouTube Channel

Calling all fellow blues to subscribe and enjoy my YouTube channel ‘Tales of Blue’ dedicated to City related Q&A’s with former blues players.

It’s a fan channel by a fan for others to enjoy with fascinating insights to the club by former players and staff.

You’ll find Q&A’s with the likes of Paul Simpson, Rodney Marsh, Tommy Hutchison, Steve Daley, Terry Phelan, Les Chapman & Uwe Rosler and others with many ex-players lined up.

I will also add all the future new Q&A’s in the thread below.

SUBSCRIBE HERE: Tales of Blue Manchester City - YouTube
I just subscribed. Good luck.

NEW EPISODE – OUT NOW – TALES OF BLUE –

Ian Brightwell called in at MCFC match worn shirts HQ to share his City memories.

12 seasons, 13 managers, over 330 appearances, 88/89 promotion winner.

LIKE & SUBSCRIBE TO TALES OF BLUE YOUTUBE

Brilliant interview Mark, loved the youth cup stuff at the beginning

Thank you to everyone who has subscribed to the Tales of Blue YouTube channel and viewed the content so far.

Over 500 subscribers is fantastic with new subscribers welcomed as it continues to grow.

Gary Owen up next and new guest announcements coming soon as another hugely popular former blue will be calling in at MCFC match worn shirts HQ to share his City memories.

SUBSCRIBE BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY5BdBapnML251jYkablsuQ

Just a quick note. Subscription is free. I mention that because some of the blues I hang out with a right tight bastards. They've been searching HesGoal for 2 weeks trying to find a stream of the Horlock interview.

Very impressed with this Mark, watched a few and they were all top notch, i'll get them all watched before you know it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.