Talk show hosts

Regardless of whose side you take, that set-to between him and Kenneth Williams is a remarkable piece of tv. Sir John Betjeman and Maggie Smith just look on and gawp — and neither of them were (are) shrinking violets.

To be fair plenty slagged her off including myself.Its hard to relate Yorkshire people and snobbery. ;)
I didn't like his piece about her getting rich with no talent and how she was the poster girl for bad things,she was 27 and left behind 2 small kids,he was out of order slagging her off before she was even buried,he was a snobbish ****,no need at all,her family were seeing that,whatever anyone thought about her she got a profile and ran with it,it said more about him than her

I tell you who isn't as bad as you might imagine he'd be; Graham Norton. Plus, he does seem to attract top notch guests.
I like his show,it is very natural and he engages the guests very well,i think they like going on there,the only time i have seen star struck is when madonna was on there

I tell you who isn't as bad as you might imagine he'd be; Graham Norton. Plus, he does seem to attract top notch guests.
Agree.When he has guests that you like on it is up there with the best bar that shite chair slot at the end.
Same with Ross when he was at the beeb.
That last leg is shite no matter who is on.3 arseholes with no talent whatsoever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.