Talk show hosts

Coincidentally happened on a twitter thread about Ellen DeGeneres being a bit of a monster...I never knew!
i am a big fan of hers,it doesn't surprise me that she is different off camera,most comedians are,she does that show daily and it doesn't just happen,she has to be serious and demanding of her staff,i doubt she is a real woman every day,i have seen some headlines about interviews I have seen her do and they are not negative in the slightest ,she takes the very gentle piss out of celebs and is lovely to the public guests

i am a big fan of hers,it doesn't surprise me that she is different off camera,most comedians are,she does that show daily and it doesn't just happen,she has to be serious and demanding of her staff,i doubt she is a real woman every day,i have seen some headlines about interviews I have seen her do and they are not negative in the slightest ,she takes the very gentle piss out of celebs and is lovely to the public guests

I shouldn't get embroiled in whether or not someone 'famous' is nice or not. They're just people and we all have our moments (fortunately not under the spotlight). Actors and comedians are perhaps hyper personalities anyway so much more liable to throw a wobbler or have off moments...it's natural.
The amount of times I've met people that have a sour reputation only to get to know then and really like them...

Best wishes to James with his ongoing fight but it doesn't look at all promising. I think it would be difficult to err away from Graham Norton. Apologies Mr Bite and was not replying to you. Pressed the wrong buttons on my pad and easier than re writing the post by letting it lye and was meant for @peoffrey

Last edited:
James Whale is facing Brain, Lung, Spine and Kidney Cancer, fuck me love him or hate him that’s a fucking awful final hand to be dealt
That's a real pisser. I used to enjoy that weekly late night TV show he used to do on ITV (friday nights, IIRC). Though you'd never get away with it these days. You'd be PC-ed off the air before it was even screened.

The Brando one is a cracker.
Cavett was the best for me.
As for Graham Norton I've never seen him do a serious interview. It's just a big comedy show.
Cavett did loads of famous people and lots of them on YouTube.
Parky was good too but he fucked up a few times.
I think he got more grumpy as he aged.

Cavett for me was no 1.
Brando

I always liked the John Lennon one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.