TALK SPORTS MIKE PARRY

blue dallas

The Boris Johnson of pundits.
This man knows zero on all subjects, football being his worse topic.
Hates city with a passion .
Anyone know why?

because his beloved everton cant find anyone to buy them and we've had 2 billionaire owners in 2 years.

bitter evertonian who is jealous.the guy goes through me

blue dallas said:
The Boris Johnson of pundits.
This man knows zero on all subjects, football being his worse topic.
Hates city with a passion .
Anyone know why?

Because he's a very bitter blue scouse fat **** who thinks he knows more than his tiny scouse brain allows him too. He's another great lover of that city who doesn't live there.

staffs_blue said:
because his beloved everton cant find anyone to buy them and we've had 2 billionaire owners in 2 years.

bitter evertonian who is jealous.the guy goes through me

he`s always hated us, even before our finances improved.

Is he the new Terry Christian, ie the next Talksport guy that people love to hate?

You guys take him way too seriously, take him with a pinch of salt and you might find him as hilarious as I do. He and Brazil together on a Monday morning are fabulous.

goatfeeder100 said:
Is he the new Terry Christian, ie the next Talksport guy that people love to hate?

You guys take him way too seriously, take him with a pinch of salt and you might find him as hilarious as I do. He and Brazil together on a Monday morning are fabulous.

I turn off when he's on now anyway.Only people I like on Talkshite are Hawkesby & Jacobs and that Danny Kelly I think it is.

staffs_blue said:
goatfeeder100 said:

I turn off when he's on now anyway.Only people I like on Talkshite are Hawkesby & Jacobs and that Danny Kelly I think it is.

Those are the people I dislike the most so I guess we are doomed to disagree on this one!!

goatfeeder100 said:
staffs_blue said:

Those are the people I dislike the most so I guess we are doomed to disagree on this one!!

lol.looks like it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.