Talksh!te .."Do Jong as bad as Cantona..ban him for a year."

I thought this was worse:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7sNO92GPuQ[/youtube]

Media & FA: "Well he is a Top 4 player so lets all turn a blind eye"

shadygiz said:
ss100407ko4.jpg
Nicely done.

MCFC BOB said:
Why listen? You make yourself look like you're listening just so you can moan about them on here. Turn it off and don't listen: that's the real way to hurt them. If they lose listeners then it gets shut down, you see?

I don't listen as a rule-someone's working at my house and has a radio on!

Sadly,we are at the end of negativity on a constant basis.
I don't expect us to be "everyone's favourite second club" anymore but on the other hand the bias and disinformation seem to be accepted ad infinitum....opinions are one thing but most of the stuff I'm hearing on a daily basis from some people in the media is quite frankly outrageous and almost libelous in content.
I care about that-rightly or wrongly.
I just wish someone at the club would give some of these apparently "untouchable" media types a friendly "poke in the ribs" sometimes!

BlueMoonWalker said:
I thought this was worse:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7sNO92GPuQ[/youtube]

Media & FA: "Well he is a Top 4 player so lets all turn a blind eye"

I thought this was worse
====================
No way!

Nigel's tackle could have cause serious damage to Alonso... I don't think he intended to cause injury at all... just reckless!

The trouble with ignoring this nonsense is that whether we like it or not, the media is the biggest influence in driving public opinion. I'd like to think that our football legislators would be above being influenced by mob rule but experience suggests that they are not. I give you the Adebayor ban and UEFAs sudden change of heart about the "level playing field" as soon as City get some money.

Vigilance is the key and we should not only watch, listen and read the media we should be rininging in and putting the alternative viewpoint. As Edmund Burke once said "For evil to prosper it just takes good men to do nothing", or words to that effect.

RBmk2 said:
MCFC BOB said:
Why listen? You make yourself look like you're listening just so you can moan about them on here. Turn it off and don't listen: that's the real way to hurt them. If they lose listeners then it gets shut down, you see?

I don't listen as a rule-someone's working at my house and has a radio on!

Sadly,we are at the end of negativity on a constant basis.
I don't expect us to be "everyone's favourite second club" anymore but on the other hand the bias and disinformation seem to be accepted ad infinitum....opinions are one thing but most of the stuff I'm hearing on a daily basis from some people in the media is quite frankly outrageous and almost libelous in content.
I care about that-rightly or wrongly.
I just wish someone at the club would give some of these apparently "untouchable" media types a friendly "poke in the ribs" sometimes!
Ah, I didn't know you were being forced to listen.

We are at the crap end of the media's 'favourite teams' table, but that's something we'll just have to accept. We'll start winning things soon, and we won't give a shit. I'm waiting for that day.

:)

NDJ should have seen red last night but if you look at where Webb was positioned Marc Van Bommel was right in his line of vision at the moment of contact. I don't think Webb actually saw how high it was. I thought Webb had a good game considering that the Dutch in the main didnt really want to play football but jus wanted to kick umps out of the Spanish.......

We should all get De Jong on the back of our shirts and wear Karate kid style head-bands for the season kick-off.
[bigimg]http://thewholegardenwillbow.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/lebowski.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.