Talksh!te .."Do Jong as bad as Cantona..ban him for a year."

I heard that this morning and as soon as I did switched the radio off.

Parry is a complete and utter muppett!

Yeah heard this, laughed my socks off when a woman called in claiming to be a city fan and said we should sell De Jong for what he did because now we have Yay Yay!! lost all credibilty!

Can we have a separate forum for talksport threads please. I purposely don't listen to that turd of a station but end up coming on here and getting wound up by thread titles that tell me what infuriating bollocks they have been spouting.

Webb was clearly right - there was NO intent to harm so it was not violent conduct it was deemed correctly as dangerous play - the spurious bile coming from the Spanish press is doing my fookin head in and I live here - these coonts really believe football should be a non contact sport now they have their tippy - tappy team - I for one can remember the cynical side of Spanish football , the Goikotxeas and the like. It was the latin countries which introduced cynical fouling into the game AND the abhorrent practice of surrounding the ref and trying to get fellow pros booked or sent off.
This holier than thou , moralistic bollox coming from the Spanish is getting a bit too much for me and I hope that Silva realises which league he will be playing in and it´s not one for pussies

Godfather said:
Yeah heard this, laughed my socks off when a woman called in claiming to be a city fan and said we should sell De Jong for what he did because now we have Yay Yay!! lost all credibilty!

Was it T.O.J. ? I am reliably informed she was on talk Sport this morning!

Wreckless Alec said:
The trouble with ignoring this nonsense is that whether we like it or not, the media is the biggest influence in driving public opinion. I'd like to think that our football legislators would be above being influenced by mob rule but experience suggests that they are not. I give you the Adebayor ban and UEFAs sudden change of heart about the "level playing field" as soon as City get some money.

Vigilance is the key and we should not only watch, listen and read the media we should be rininging in and putting the alternative viewpoint. As Edmund Burke once said "For evil to prosper it just takes good men to do nothing", or words to that effect.

How about instead of ringing in and giving Talkshite our money which is what they want. Why don't we just hunt this **** down and leather the fuck out of him with the old pool ball in a sock trick.

ello_jo said:
Anybody remember skirtels on adebayor last year? Nobody mentioned that afterwards, funny!

it was on jo the season before mate

shadygiz said:
ss100407ko4.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.