Talksh!te .."Do Jong as bad as Cantona..ban him for a year."

Godfather said:
Yeah heard this, laughed my socks off when a woman called in claiming to be a city fan and said we should sell De Jong for what he did because now we have Yay Yay!! lost all credibilty!
i heard her she was called jackie (tits out ?) she said most of the city fans would want him gone after that,the numpty

frothy said:
Godfather said:
Yeah heard this, laughed my socks off when a woman called in claiming to be a city fan and said we should sell De Jong for what he did because now we have Yay Yay!! lost all credibilty!
i heard her she was called jackie (tits out ?) she said most of the city fans would want him gone after that,the numpty

heard that to could not believe what i was hearing from her i dont know of any city fan that want de jong out, and if some do speak up and give reason because i cant for me he was our 2nd best player last season

Not a violent player? How can you deny that when there is proof? How can you all hail De Jong after this shit ? I just don't get it.

BlueSinclair said:
Not a violent player? How can you deny that when there is proof? How can you all hail De Jong after this shit ? I just don't get it.

it was a bad mis judged and mis-time please may i ask how many times he got sent off for us last season

RBmk2 said:
This bunch of ranting nobheads at it again....Mike Graham raving with self-righteous indignation about De Jong-Graham then states that De Jong's tackle was "as bad as Cantona" and how the FA should "make sure that De Jong is banned from playing for Manchester City for a year."

Totally ignoring the fact that the incident with Cantona was about as different as it could possibly be,he having attacked a fan in the stands....and that the ref saw and dealt with the incident yersterday at the time,with De Jong receiving a yellow card...or maybe they should just be done with it and change the rules (yet again) for a City player?

This shower of shite are beyond a joke.

Pricks.

That must be a last straw for you? I had mine a few months ago! Got sick of the sensationalised and made up bull shit! Will only listen to SportBar on a Sunday evening now n that's only if I'm in the car drivin about!

maineroad said:
frothy said:

heard that to could not believe what i was hearing from her i dont know of any city fan that want de jong out, and if some do speak up and give reason because i cant for me he was our 2nd best player last season

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Oh and Frothy, you don't know Jackie, so please don't label her a numpty as for the reason I have just stated. Maybe she shouldn't have generalised like that, but it can be quite nerve wracking going on the radio, it's so easy for your mouth to get carried away.

BlueSinclair said:

Fuckin ell, anyone would think he's gone round raping and murdering a whole town! He had one moment of stupidity in the whole world cup. It was daft, yes, it looked bad, yes. But he didn't even hurt Alonso and there's a lot worse than that in football (knee high, two-footed leg breakers are a lot worse than winding someone!)

I still love De Jong, wouldn't even be arsed about it even if he wasn't our player and he did it to an England or ern a City player! Yes it looked bad but these are fit men playing a physical contact competitive sport - this shit happens!

I certainly think that Van Bommel is far far worse than De Jong! He's went round two-footing, leaving his studs in, elbowing etc etc players from every team Holland played in that world cup - he should have been red carded in every game in the knock-out phase yet escaped with only a few bookings! That's far worse than one moment of stupidity!

danburge82 said:
BlueSinclair said:

Fuckin ell, anyone would think he's gone round raping and murdering a whole town! He had one moment of stupidity in the whole world cup. It was daft, yes, it looked bad, yes. But he didn't even hurt Alonso and there's a lot worse than that in football (knee high, two-footed leg breakers are a lot worse than winding someone!)

I still love De Jong, wouldn't even be arsed about it even if he wasn't our player and he did it to an England or ern a City player! Yes it looked bad but these are fit men playing a physical contact competitive sport - this shit happens!

I certainly think that Van Bommel is far far worse than De Jong! He's went round two-footing, leaving his studs in, elbowing etc etc players from every team Holland played in that world cup - he should have been red carded in every game in the knock-out phase yet escaped with only a few bookings! That's far worse than one moment of stupidity!

Im not 100% sure but about 7-8 months ago didnt he do 1 of those 2 footed leg breakers on international duty?

This is a disgrace, De Jong should be banned for life, no player has ever mistimed and made a bad tackle. What? Shawcross you say, nope that lad is a saint, De Jong is the devil.

Oh remember this classic?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7-RXM5sg7k[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.