Talksh!te .."Do Jong as bad as Cantona..ban him for a year."

You really should take the advicxe given on here and stop listening to the shite radio station....

That said....

Dejongs tackle was disgraceful and reckless and he should have seen red.

I wonder if we would be so forgiving if it was say a similar type tackle by Paul Scholes on Tevez? I somehow think the posters on here would be somewhat less forgiving if ANY opposition player carried out such a tackle on any city player!!

Lets have the balls to admit when we transgress... after all the offence has been dealt with so nothing can be done about it.

blue_bird said:
maineroad said:
heard that to could not believe what i was hearing from her i dont know of any city fan that want de jong out, and if some do speak up and give reason because i cant for me he was our 2nd best player last season

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Oh and Frothy, you don't know Jackie, so please don't label her a numpty as for the reason I have just stated. Maybe she shouldn't have generalised like that, but it can be quite nerve wracking going on the radio, it's so easy for your mouth to get carried away.

so her chatting shite was down to nerves please

Cuntona deliberately drop kicked a fan

NDJ got his timing badly wrong

One deserves police action. The other a red card at worst.

Only a typical delusional rag could try and make a comparison between those two incidents. Chalk and cheese.

maineroad said:
blue_bird said:

Oh and Frothy, you don't know Jackie, so please don't label her a numpty as for the reason I have just stated. Maybe she shouldn't have generalised like that, but it can be quite nerve wracking going on the radio, it's so easy for your mouth to get carried away.

Did I say that? I told YOU everyone is entitled to their opinion. I told FROTHY that she shouldn't have generalised about most fans wanting to see the back of him and it might have been down to nerves that she said that.

Football is all about opinions, or is it that if someone doesn't agree with you personally they must be chatting shite? Is that how it works?

blue_bird said:
maineroad said:

Did I say that? I told YOU everyone is entitled to their opinion. I told FROTHY that she shouldn't have generalised about most fans wanting to see the back of him and it might have been down to nerves that she said that.

Football is all about opinions, or is it that if someone doesn't agree with you personally they must be chatting shite? Is that how it works?

she said he was a disgrace to the club and gave man city a bad name and evey city fan thinks that and wants rid to me that is talking shite and i know football is about opinions thats what makes it

scorer said:
blue_bird said:

You may have something there BlueBird..... I think that statement applies to circa 95% of the posters on this site.

So, so true.

maineroad said:
blue_bird said:

she said he was a disgrace to the club and gave man city a bad name and evey city fan thinks that and wants rid to me that is talking shite and i know football is about opinions thats what makes it

I know what she said, but you're missing the point here. If that's what she believes and she wants to air her views then fair play to her. As previously said, the only thing she did wrong was say most City fans want to see the back of him. The rest is her own personal opinion.

blue_bird said:
maineroad said:
heard that to could not believe what i was hearing from her i dont know of any city fan that want de jong out, and if some do speak up and give reason because i cant for me he was our 2nd best player last season

didnt pretend i knew her,i meant she came across as a numpty today ,like you said everyone is entitled to there opinion, the presenters dont need a excuse to rip into city ,so when they said city fan jackie on the phone didnt expect the response she gave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.