Talksh!te .."Do Jong as bad as Cantona..ban him for a year."

bluemanc said:
It makes me laugh how so called City fans are like the invisible man then as soon as one one of our players has some sort of a mishap they jump up & start ripping in with their own bile,very,very strange.

My bile is always directed at him, and then just when he won me round by actually playing football with Holland he went and did that, and what annoys me is that the media take great pride in the fact he plays for City and it reflects on the club

BoyBlue_1985 said:
bluemanc said:
It makes me laugh how so called City fans are like the invisible man then as soon as one one of our players has some sort of a mishap they jump up & start ripping in with their own bile,very,very strange.

My bile is always directed at him, and then just when he won me round by actually playing football with Holland he went and did that, and what annoys me is that the media take great pride in the fact he plays for City and it reflects on the club
He got a yellow card for a misstimed challenge & that's the same as any player doing that in the prem would get or perhaps nothing.
If you are scared of the media latching onto this or anything else for that matter & using it as a stick against us then you are going to have a fuckin rough season.

bluemanc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
He got a yellow card for a misstimed challenge & that's the same as any player doing that in the prem would get or perhaps nothing.
If you are scared of the media latching onto this or anything else for that matter & using it as a stick against us then you are going to have a fuckin rough season.

Well no it was worthy of a red and De Jong has even said it himself now so there is no defending what he did even if mistimed

All i was saying with the media is they already make up something on an hourly basis to discredit us so it doesnt help when something really happens because they jump on it like a dog with 2 dicks

jesus 'effing christ, how many times??? the people on there always say things controversial to get a response, either stop listening or take everything good and bad with a pinch of salt

charliebigspuds said:
jesus 'effing christ, how many times??? the people on there always say things controversial to get a response, either stop listening or take everything good and bad with a pinch of salt

I agree with the exception of Collymore who actually thinks what he says the rest are just ring masters to get audiences. Although they batter us alot i still listen because well its better than radio 4 taqalking about MP's spending 27p on a Mars bar on tak payers expenses

BoyBlue_1985 said:
charliebigspuds said:

I agree with the exception of Collymore who actually thinks what he says the rest are just ring masters to get audiences. Although they batter us alot i still listen because well its better than radio 4 taqalking about MP's spending 27p on a Mars bar on tak payers expenses
who the fcuk pays in taks, lucky sods, I wish I was a tak payer ;)

charliebigspuds said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
who the fcuk pays in taks, lucky sods, I wish I was a tak payer ;)

I want to pay in Taks to you funny fucker

shadygiz said:
there's always this one on jari litmanen a few years ago ;p

14ug9zt.jpg
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lardj_9liCw&feature=related[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.