Talksh*te news - no mention of Big Mal!!!

Groke

Further to the post about Sky sports, I happened to listen to the 4.30 news & sport on talkshite - not a word about Malcolm Allison in either - absolute fuckin disgrace..and to make matters even worse, just before that they had that dogging dickhead still going on about De Jong!!!! Unbelievable

No surprise there!

It was on Five Live.

Really wound me up this (yeah I know I shouldn't listen)

Sent those pair of clowns a couple of emails about it but predictably not read out. Finally fucking them off after today.

what do you expect from scumbags, they have no manners credibility empathy just ignorance?

Just after it was announced, Mike Parry and Mike Graham had a good talk about Big Mal and I ate my dinner listening to fans all over the country talk about Malcolm.

At the handover to Hawksby and Jacobs, they chatted about Big Mal and they were trying to get Paddy Crerrand (who was on TV with him a lot) to come on, but hadnt got hold of him yet.

I'm sure it was on.the main headlines, or indeed led the main headlines early afternoon<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:34 pm --<br /><br />Oh and within half an hour they had a tribute page on their website, but I havent had chance to look yet

scall said:
Just after it was announced, Mike Parry and Mike Graham had a good talk about Big Mal and I ate my dinner listening to fans all over the country talk about Malcolm.

At the handover to Hawksby and Jacobs, they chatted about Big Mal and they were trying to get Paddy Crerrand (who was on TV with him a lot) to come on, but hadnt got hold of him yet.

I'm sure it was on.the main headlines, or indeed led the main headlines early afternoon

-- Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:34 pm --

Oh and within half an hour they had a tribute page on their website, but I havent had chance to look yet

That´s only coz Bill Borrows edits the on-line mag!

It amazes me that people carry on listening to station if it annoys them so much.

I also think using this particular subject to exercise a pet hate is a bit disrespectful TBH.

mammutly said:
It amazes me that people carry on listening to station if it annoys them so much.

I also think using this particular subject to exercise a pet hate is a bit disrespectful TBH.

That isn't the case at all - I am not exercising a "pet hate" and I certainly wasn't been disrespectful. I tuned in on the way home from work to specifically hear about MA - i.e. allegedly being a football station I thought there would be some focus on the great man - the fact that there wasn't, really made me angry - hence the reason I posted.
I will never waste another second of my life listening to that shit again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.