Talkshite City / Scum poll

genuineblue said:
Just voted

To be fair is it Adeian Durham on at teatime.

Giving it how good we really are. It was also the same person who said we would win fa Cup. So not quite all against us.....

We are Durhams second team. He has always said it and was proper made up for us when we got the investment. His best mate is a City fan so we are his second team. He is a big wind up merchant but he genuinlly likes us

MaxCityBlue said:
zeven said:
dom said:
Talkshite have seyt up a poll on who has impressed most over the first few games.

Can't do the linky things but get voting , fellow blues !!!!!!
we were leading the poll! until someone started a thread on redcafe to highlight tha fact they where losing, so probably all the members have been over there voted to even out the odds,

it would be quite lame if we would do the same! let them win the internet polls. We will win the important stuff anyway.

PS.
and yes i look over there from time to time! when bored! its not like RAWK but still fun at times.

What pisses me off is everyone in the footballing fraternity have got scum nailed on as a dead certainty to win the league.

If they genuinely believe that then why do these same people get so giddy about scums performance. I get the feeling that most people are actually quite shocked that the fuckers can still pull it off.

Is there a poll for the club that's made the most progress in the past two years? Thought not.

There wouldn't be much point in that.

There would only be one team in it!

r.soleofsalford said:
who gives a fuck about a poll

3 points every week pretty please

This way we can sing "fuck all... you're going to win fuck all... can't even win a poll... you're going to win fuck all..."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.