Talkshite City / Scum poll

dom

Talkshite have seyt up a poll on who has impressed most over the first few games.

Can't do the linky things but get voting , fellow blues !!!!!!

dom said:
Talkshite have seyt up a poll on who has impressed most over the first few games.

we were leading the poll! until someone started a thread on redcafe to highlight tha fact they where losing, so probably all the members have been over there voted to even out the odds,

it would be quite lame if we would do the same! let them win the internet polls. We will win the important stuff anyway.

PS.
and yes i look over there from time to time! when bored! its not like RAWK but still fun at times.

zeven said:
dom said:

we were leading the poll! until someone started a thread on redcafe to highlight tha fact they where losing, so probably all the members have been over there voted to even out the odds,

it would be quite lame if we would do the same! let them win the internet polls. We will win the important stuff anyway.

PS.
and yes i look over there from time to time! when bored! its not like RAWK but still fun at times.

What pisses me off is everyone in the footballing fraternity have got scum nailed on as a dead certainty to win the league.

If they genuinely believe that then why do these same people get so giddy about scums performance. I get the feeling that most people are actually quite shocked that the fuckers can still pull it off.

Is there a poll for the club that's made the most progress in the past two years? Thought not.

cue sky sports news and a poll on who`s was the best hat trick at weekend......

and the survey says??

get fucked sky sports news,you rag arse licking cunts..

there,that`s my vote...

Collymore has been tweeting half the day about a Manchester side and he put Rooney and Chick pea upfront with Kun and Tevez on the bench.

proberly trying to get people to phone in later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.