Talksport discussing Balo and how City fans want rid of him

after reading some of the posts on here you'd think he's player of the season,the lad at the moment isnt fit to lace tevez's boots, hes a spoilt prick who needs to learn a bit of respect..... ohh sorry i forgot you cant be critical of the poor lad hes only got the world at his feet more cash than he can spend and has a manager who loves him! if he stopped sproutin off in the press and acting like dick he COULD be one of the best weve EVER had.

ohh fuck imagine him in the same dressing room with likes of tommy booth or andy morrison etc.
theyd fukin fall about in stitches at him then get up and giv him a slap.

he needs to grow up...quick.

Balotelli is undoubtedly a very good player, not as good as he thinks but still a good player. However, I have not seen anything that suggests he plays for the team rather than himself. Nothing. People say he is young and will change but he is young and rich enough not to need to change. Quite frankly I think he will end up as a player who could have achieved much but was so far up his own arse he will just never see the daylight. There are tons of players like this. Potential but lacking in the attitude and application needed to fulfill that potential. I'm sure he will score some fantastic goals but I would much prefer someone who wants to give 100% for City and his team mates rather than himself.

lordloverocket said:
after reading some of the posts on here you'd think he's player of the season,the lad at the moment isnt fit to lace tevez's boots, hes a spoilt prick who needs to learn a bit of respect..... ohh sorry i forgot you cant be critical of the poor lad hes only got the world at his feet more cash than he can spend and has a manager who loves him! if he stopped sproutin off in the press and acting like dick he COULD be one of the best weve EVER had.

ohh fuck imagine him in the same dressing room with likes of tommy booth or andy morrison etc.
theyd fukin fall about in stitches at him then get up and giv him a slap.

he needs to grow up...quick.
You can criticise his attitude all you like, but ability is a different matter, and he his goals coring record is 2nd to none. Imagine what he will do when he settles in.

With regards to his attitude, don't be so precious. Unless you work with the player, you don't really know. If he's a disciplinary risk then that's a problem.

nearly forgot, as this is also about talkshite

a couple of rednoses, i know went to irani's sportsmans evening at the village in dukinfield

HE DIED ON HIS ARSE!! HE SAID HE WAS AS BORING AS FUCK AND THE COMIC SAVED HIM!! WOT A NOB.

bolton bred, lives in essex, supports the scum and hes a boring twat to boot!!

priceless.

lordloverocket said:
nearly forgot, as this is also about talkshite

a couple of rednoses, i know went to irani's sportsmans evening at the village in dukinfield

HE DIED ON HIS ARSE!! HE SAID HE WAS AS BORING AS FUCK AND THE COMIC SAVED HIM!! WOT A NOB.

bolton bred, lives in essex, supports the scum and hes a boring twat to boot!!

priceless.

..and international cricket flop for good measure!!

2 penalties and a tap in Vs Villa does not a genius make.

Let's just say that no-one had ever heard of him before he signed for us, would anyone be saying how great he is/can be based on his performances with us?

He appears have people waiting for the day that he bursts into life and starts banging them in. Well I'm sorry but so far I have seen no progress whatsoever in him since he signed and there are certainly no signs of him being one of the best in the world, in fact it wouldn't surprise me if he's playing in Turkey in 5yrs time never mind Real Madrid

I would love to see him become a world great playing for us but I'm afraid its not looking likely

anyblue and i mean anyblue who rings that shithouse of a show and tells them what they want to hear should be branded cowards, imagine being in the trenches with these t--ts they would be saying, well doesn,t the nazi machine guns sound better than ours, 5th columnists the lot of them?

2 penalties and a tap in Vs Villa does not a genius make.

Let's just say that no-one had ever heard of him before he signed for us, would anyone be saying how great he is/can be based on his performances with us?

He appears have people waiting for the day that he bursts into life and starts banging them in. Well I'm sorry but so far I have seen no progress whatsoever in him since he signed and there are certainly no signs of him being one of the best in the world, in fact it wouldn't surprise me if he's playing in Turkey in 5yrs time never mind Real Madrid

I would love to see him become a world great playing for us but I'm afraid its not looking likely

i cant believe some of you guys havent heard of him before... does all city fans have limited footballing knowledge like you.........

you may have heard about jack wilshere,rodwell,gosling and all right?????....
have you ever seen him play for inter in serie a????????.........
he is a genius mate...... he isnt the same player after that injury against timsoara though........
there is lot to come out of this kid........... you will b privileged to see all that in the coming season..............
he is just showing 50% of what he had at inter........... just wait for him to gel to the new nature...... you will see the best player or the second best player in the world within 2 years...... i really believe it will be between him and pato..............

anybody who really understands and evaluates football can see it....................

i cant believe some of you guys havent heard of him before... does all city fans have limited footballing knowledge like you.........

you may have heard about jack wilshere,rodwell,gosling and all right?????....
have you ever seen him play for inter in serie a????????.........
he is a genius mate...... he isnt the same player after that injury against timsoara though........
there is lot to come out of this kid........... you will b privileged to see all that in the coming season..............
he is just showing 50% of what he had at inter........... just wait for him to gel to the new nature...... you will see the best player or the second best player in the world within 2 years...... i really believe it will be between him and pato..............

anybody who really understands and evaluates football can see it....................

He's a fucking head the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.