talkSPORT- If Spurs beat City, they will win the the PL

sam-caddick

Adrian Durham on 'Drivetime' states if Spurs beat City in a few weeks they will win the league.
Just because we have Kompany and Yaya out for a few weeks it does not mean will go to pot!

Can you believe this??

Don't fall for it, they just want to wind people up enough to ring in.

sam-caddick said:
Adrian Durham on 'Drivetime' states if Spurs beat City in a few weeks they will win the league.
Just because we have Kompany and Yaya out for a few weeks it does not mean will go to pot!

Can you believe this??

We will know more about Spurs by mid-March when they play some of the tougher fixtures we have already played.

Wouldn't surprise me if they won it, were both unexperienced in a modern day title race and there squad is only marginally worse than ours. Anything could happen this year.

Weekly talkshite thread.

It's their way of making money. Say something totally ridiculous to provoke people into calling their premium rate line. Switch off the radio.

sam-caddick said:

Can you believe this??

It's Talkshite, a clown car of a radio station full of honking halfwits, so yes I can believe it.
Being serious though, I don't think there's a fag paper to choose between City, Spurs and the rags for the title. I think we are the best footballing side, but I think we are also the easiest to frustrate. If Spurs keep Bale fit they will push us all the way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.