Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobKowalski

without a dream said:
BobKowalski said:
So its only me then that likes Colin Murray? Ah well.

The only ones I actively dislike are Durham & Gough. Durham with his poisonous fake outrage and Gough because he is beyond stupid and sounds like he is reading a script all the time.

Murray amuses me though as do H&J.

No I do too, not a popular opinion on here though.

And then there were two. So OK who else is going to own up? :)

BobKowalski said:
stony said:
BobKowalski said:

The only ones I actively dislike are Durham & Gough. Durham with his poisonous fake outrage and Gough because he is beyond stupid and sounds like he is reading a script all the time.

You surprise me Bob, Murray is one of the most irritating presenters currently on air. I can only presume you like him in the way that people enjoy seeing monkeys dress as humans and drink cups of pg tips.

Fraid not. I liked him on MOTD2 as well. And Fighting Talk. Maybe I should start a support group

"Hi my names Bob and I like Colin Murray"
"Hi Bob"

I'll probably get a forum ban over this revelation.

If I was still a mod then your feet wouldn't have touched the ground.

BobKowalski said:
without a dream said:
BobKowalski said:

No I do too, not a popular opinion on here though.

And then there were two. So OK who else is going to own up? :)
Me an' all. Though I don't listen to Talksport, I enjoyed watching him on MOTD2. Certainly better than Mark Chapman. There are far worse presenters/hosts out there. Adrian Chiles, as a perfect example.

I've seen Fighting Talk live and spoken to Murray at Media City and I quite like him. But his Talksport show was an utter mess when it started, with no structure or purpose. however, since then it's got a lot better and he has some good co-presenters like Danny Murphy & Daley Thompson.

Prestwich_Blue said:
I've seen Fighting Talk live and spoken to Murray at Media City and I quite like him. But his Talksport show was an utter mess when it started, with no structure or purpose. however, since then it's got a lot better and he has some good co-presenters like Danny Murphy & Daley Thompson.

Don't you start too.

stony said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Don't you start too.
Lol

Credit where credit's due, their Time to Change special on mental health has been a superb listen tonight. Well done TS.

johnny on the spot said:
Credit where credit's due, their Time to Change special on mental health has been a superb listen tonight. Well done TS.

And again Colin Murray today had good stuff on the prostate cancer awareness stuff TS is doing in todays show ably supported by Daley Thompson and Danny Murphy with Rob Lee phoning in too. Can't knock that sort of stuff to be honest though I too must out myself as a Murray liker

Here's one for the fan boys..

murray

Eds said:
The figures are done by RAJAR (Radio Joint Audience Research) and is the official body in charge of measuring radio audiences in the UK. If you want to see how figures are measured then look here <a class="postlink" href="http://www.rajar.co.uk/content.php?page=about_key_facts_how" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rajar.co.uk/content.php?page ... _facts_how</a>

Like all research the methodology is flawed but it is the yardstick that all stations measure themselves by. If you don't believe the stats for one station then you can't believe them for another.
RAJAR is a complete crock of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.