Talksport Now

BlueMoonz1977

just listening to Talksport now and some of the rag fans are getting grief for not even sounding happy.

The best insult one just gave to us is that we are the shortest holders of a title - the stupid rag fan actually thought he was funny and the 2 presenters were like ok thanks.

They are a Soulless lot that's why

Exactly none of them will ever feel the joy we do every time we lift a trophy so let them enjoy their title and their poor attempts at insults on Twitter and Facebook because they're only kidding themselves.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
City fan on now called Steve - talking sense and making good points that some of us have stated on here.

I think some will have a different opinion on his contribution.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
just listening to Talksport now and some of the rag fans are getting grief for not even sounding happy.

The best insult one just gave to us is that we are the shortest holders of a title - the stupid rag fan actually thought he was funny and the 2 presenters were like ok thanks.

They are a Soulless lot that's why

Eh? The title has now changed hands four seasons in a row, I suppose you could say it's interesting for the neutral

They best make the most of it whilst they can .....

I doubt whether City or Chelsea will be quite as 'accomodating' next season ...

FantasyIreland said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
City fan on now called Steve - talking sense and making good points that some of us have stated on here.

I think some will have a different opinion on his contribution.
I bet he's Yorking, isn't he?

Lets get some perspective, we can't win it every year and all that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.