Talksport

Check your radio's instructions.There should be an off button on there somewhere.
I'm no fan of Saggers but I'm sure he said he went to the semi and we were miles better than the rags fans.Don't get bent out of shape by it.

Some Scouse journo on now bigging up Liverpool. Typical rent a quote stuff "Manicini will be under pressure if he doesn't get off to a good start"

BillyShears said:
I broke the habit of a lifetime and listened to the football phone in with Neil Ashton last night on Talkshite...that radio station is designed to get supporters wound up and calling in - it's how they earn their coin. Any club with a modicum of upheaval is treated in the same way. Before the Carlos news broke they were going to town on Arsenal.

They're always talking about Arsenal!

this guy never had my attention for least,but other here liked him and worship him for is performer.i all i was asking myself was is he a professional player at all.

afro2007 said:
this guy never had my attention for least,but other here liked him and worship him for is performer.i all i was asking myself was is he a professional player at all.

Nail on head......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.