Talksport

Mike Parry. PMSL.
Bladdo in Moddo and all that.

Sorry, but I can’t help think of this every time I see his name now.

You’ve never heard of YaYa Toure :) something I’ll never forget David Silva, three times Champion league winner never heard of him either, such idiots on that programme.

Another time the boycott when no one rang in “Where are all the City fans” ? Of course I never listen to it now but desperate to listen to that YaYa show again:) it’s still bringing them clicks to this day because I’m gonna listen again :)

They're covering the Coventry United semi-final today - I've had the build up to it on in the background, they haven't mentioned Coventry yet, It's basically the united show.

Far be it for me to join the awful cancel culture - but I am. Is it time to boycott this shoddy, grubby station?
Constant jibes against us, loaded editorial lines to undermine us, constant insinuations, refusal to portray our achievements favourably, failure to defend us or cite the benefits of regeneration and good works our owners have provided, the celebrating of our setbacks and the favouring of the more salacious "City are dodgy, a Frankenstein Club" attacks; their employment of rag and dipper sympathising presenters.
I get that some will listen to anything whatsoever in a dearth and absence of City related discussion - car crash syndrome, but if we and others refused to listen and phone in (only to be ignored and cut off), there is a hope that the station would suffer. Would love to see an end to it and the freeloading rogues gallery that has contained animal neglecters, drink drivers, alleged women beaters, bankrupts, failed business owners et al, made redundant.
Why not just have one thread "football".

Cannot understand why folk even bother with it stopped listening years ago when eeeee by gum 20 clubs Darren Gough was on it .............. the good cop bad cop he and Durham used to come out with.

Folk talking on board what Simon Jordan says whose only contribution to the game was nearly busting a club.

Wife beaters,Adulterers and drink drivers are what this show is all about.

I mean Jason CUNTdy ffs that shows it up for what it really is

Disgusting organisation encouraging debt and suicide with their hateful advertisers.

A lot of people enjoy having a flutter and keep it to fun. Unfortunately just like alcoholic’s there’s a small percentage who become addicted, no need to be a killjoy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.