Talksport

Bosnich was on this morning. Anyone heard his laugh?
Odd. Very odd.

Good old Bozza. Been on Fox Sports down here in Australia for probably a decade or more as one of the main football presenters alongside Robbie Slater. For our A League which has for the most part been on Fox but also for the Premier League when it’s on at a reasonable time.

His laugh is the best part of each week. He actually can be quite a funny guy but he always laughs at his own jokes before anyone else gets a chance. And then it’s hard not to laugh at his maniacal cackling.

Good old Bozza. Been on Fox Sports down here in Australia for probably a decade or more as one of the main football presenters alongside Robbie Slater. For our A League which has for the most part been on Fox but also for the Premier League when it’s on at a reasonable time.

His laugh is the best part of each week. He actually can be quite a funny guy but he always laughs at his own jokes before anyone else gets a chance. And then it’s hard not to laugh at his maniacal cackling.
Is that the Bosnich that did the Nazi salute at White Hart Lane - yeah he sounds perfect for Talksport radio.

TS really is a fountain of knowledge, I learnt this morning Kieran Trippier was a rag reject.

TS really is a fountain of knowledge, I learnt this morning Kieran Trippier was a rag reject.

They are not journalists who do any research bar the back page of the Sun. They are not professionals in any sense of the word. They are washed up has beens who are literally stealing a living. It defies me why anyone listens to it never mind City fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.