Talksport

Around 2am this morning there was an intelligent debate about Ozil and his statement. They challenged a German reporter who seemed to prove his perception of racism. As the conversation continued the presenter came to the conclusion that Sterling race was being used to beat him during the world cup and we should be asking the media and FA the same question.

1. Mrs asked if I wold put Talk Shite on my IPad Tonight while we were sat outside on the patio Tonigh. No!
2. Told her I won't listen to it next season.
3. It's f***ing shite. Full or Rags, Dippers, Cockneys, and pundits sucking up to the PL cartel clubs, while constantly slagging off City.
4. Any blue that listens to Talk Shite, or even worse, rings in, needs to take a long hard look at themselves and themselves why?

The next step in your detoxification process, to stop posting in the Talk sport thread. This must be the aim for all blues who "never" listen to Talk sport.

Good luck mate, remember"one day at a time" .

Danny Kelly this morning said "you never know what Pep has up his sleeve. Last year he converted Kyle Walker to a center half".

Later the oaf Micky Quinn said the team he thought would win the league might surprise a few people as they have not had much of a mention pre season............Liverpool. Someone then rang up and pointed out this is the 5th season running he has tipped them.

How can you not listen to this comedy gold?

Danny Kelly this morning said "you never know what Pep has up his sleeve. Last year he converted Kyle Walker to a center half".

Later the oaf Micky Quinn said the team he thought would win the league might surprise a few people as they have not had much of a mention pre season............Liverpool. Someone then rang up and pointed out this is the 5th season running he has tipped them.

How can you not listen to this comedy gold?

Not sure if it was " fake news" or "rewriting history".

1. Mrs asked if I wold put Talk Shite on my IPad Tonight while we were sat outside on the patio Tonigh. No!
3. It's f***ing shite. Full or Rags, Dippers, Cockneys, and pundits sucking up to the PL cartel clubs, while constantly slagging off City.
4. Any blue that listens to Talk Shite, or even worse, rings in, needs to take a long hard look at themselves and themselves why?

Give over.
It’s a radio station talking about footie , why people take it so seriously I never know.
Great for live games, going around the grounds etc. It is what it is. If you get offended by being wound up about your team maybe you’re the one that needs to have a look at yourselves.

I don't have to ring in....Bert from Stockport always rings in with his two-penneth, always a bit controversial really as he's always slagging the club off....wonder why?

Give over.
It’s a radio station talking about footie , why people take it so seriously I never know.
Great for live games, going around the grounds etc. It is what it is. If you get offended by being wound up about your team maybe you’re the one that needs to have a look at yourselves.
It’s the radio equivalent of the ‘Sun’. Nuff said.

You could say the same abt any blue who reads the BBC sports pages, or even the back pages of the red tops. Something you remind us of on a regular basis on the media thread.

You can't pick and choose what blues read or listen too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.