Talksport

the boiled bollock has gone backwards since his days of co commentating for sky in the championship. i actually thought he was ok back in the day, even when he did our games he at least got more excited than tyler ever does!

the boiled bollock has gone backwards since his days of co commentating for sky in the championship. i actually thought he was ok back in the day, even when he did our games he at least got more excited than tyler ever does!

Agreed tbf - he did do a decent job in that role

funnily enough im just watching highlights of that game in my lunch hour as we speak! :-) yeah he was very good.

I still don't know how we wasn't 4-1 down by half time in that game?
What a memories from that day. I somehow ended up in the Directors box with Joe Royal and dozens of other blues!
Magical.

I still don't know how we wasn't 4-1 down by half time in that game?

My dad, a huge blue who regularly took me along to Maine Road and to some aways when I was a kid, passed away two days before that game. I've always liked to think our charmed life in the first half and our ultimate win were down to him.

Definitely summat wrong with Saunders, he speaks like he’s just climbed out of a massive bag of Charlie .. Him and Gough are the two thickets pundits on the planet ..!
I got bollocked on here the other day for using the, apparently, out moded term 'Charlie.'
Please use the more acceptable 'White,' 'Beak', or 'Snow.' ;)
And yes, Saunders sounds does indeed sound as though he's shoved a spadeful up his bugle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.