Talksport

To be fair Bingham has just called him out for it on Twitter saying it was crass and tasteless and didn’t merit oxygen. Would have been better for her to say it on air but perhaps she was just as shocked as the listeners.
I honestly think she was shocked as was Cascarino. I know many City fans dislike her but I would give her the benefit of the doubt on this one. Dillon knew what he was sayng because he prefaced it with "I know I am being a bit mischevious here..." He really is a piece of work.

I honestly think she was shocked as was Cascarino. I know many City fans dislike her but I would give her the benefit of the doubt on this one. Dillon knew what he was sayng because he prefaced it with "I know I am being a bit mischevious here..." He really is a piece of work.

This goes beyond sport and is utterly abhorrent on a human level. If this scumbag isn’t banned from City for life then I honestly don’t know what someone would have to do to merit it.

To be fair Bingham has just called him out for it on Twitter saying it was crass and tasteless and didn’t merit oxygen. Would have been better for her to say it on air but perhaps she was just as shocked as the listeners.
Can you post that up bud ?

She's probably resounding to the amount of shit the show have taken since the crass comments. Maybe negativite feedback works!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.