Talksport

Haha go on Durham. Opening 4 at 4, why are united so terrible at home? And why is old Trafford no longer a proper football stadium?

Nice little dig before the weekend :-)

Yep but what gets me is Them going on about they will spend big in the transfer window! For one they can’t spend big if at all unless they sell, but they just go on without any knowledge I suspect of the premier league ffp rules.

I went to that game went the night before and went on the piss met up with the lads from the DLF and had a great night , if i remember correctly we got beat 6-0
That 6-0 - the away end was packed like sardines - new signing Howard Gayle was watching from the stands. Machin didn't last much longer before Howard Kendall was installed.

That 6-0 - the away end was packed like sardines - new signing Howard Gayle was watching from the stands. Machin didn't last much longer before Howard Kendall was installed.

Was that the game where the pitch was just a complete mud bath?
If so, I was at that game also. I took my brother who had come all the way over from Australia
to watch it - what a drive home that was!

Was that the game where the pitch was just a complete mud bath?
If so, I was at that game also. I took my brother who had come all the way over from Australia
to watch it - what a drive home that was!

No , the pitch was ok for the 6.0 it was a bloodbath though. During and after the game.
We were staying in a padlock bath pub for the weekend. Was having a drink after the game when a mob of city scores appeared, followed by the Police. We got taken away with them to Derby Police station. They had been stealing from a petrol station. To make matters worse they tried to blame it on my mate and me.
It wad sorted after a few hours when we proved we had rooms at the pub. Funny now, not at the time.

Interesting topic this morning.
Top 5 foreign strikers to play in the PL. Blue came on doing well with Aguero, Torres, Tevez (debatable). Then said he’s conflicted whether to include Robbie Keane! No Bergkamp? No Terry Henry? Suarez??

Got me thinking.

In order I think I’d have to go for

Aguero
Henry
v Nistelrooy
Drogba
Torres
Shearer for Drogba
Hes from new castle.

Tony Gale was unbelievably complementary on Brazil's show this morning. Said he couldn't wait to see City against West Ham "in the flesh" as it gave him a "buzz" as a professional to see such sublime football. Alli McCoist agreed and even the boiled bollock said we were "brilliant".

Tony Gale was unbelievably complementary on Brazil's show this morning. Said he couldn't wait to see City against West Ham "in the flesh" as it gave him a "buzz" as a professional to see such sublime football. Alli McCoist agreed and even the boiled bollock said we were "brilliant".
He must have mis-understood the discussion...........

Jim White has just introduced his next caller.. Jim a massive United from...... South Wales and Jim from South Wales said give it to Family Man. You can hear the anguish pouring through and I love it, save our PEG

Jim White has just introduced his next caller.. Jim a massive United from...... South Wales and Jim from South Wales said give it to Family Man. You can hear the anguish pouring through and I love it, save our PEG

I don't see why not
Family man has shown his managerial credentials by throwing the Wales' players under the bus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.