Talksport

All of a sudden everyone is bored and are demanding equality in the Prenier League, a close run thing, more competition blah blah fuckin blah ... I say fuck you and just enjoy watching football never seen before at any level in this country, we’ve done the hard yards and I hope the rest of the league are bored into self harm for the next 100 years...
mard arsed ****s.... Lyon here I come :-)
It's the 'adult' equivalent of taking your ball home.

Durham on the WUM again, obviously.

"Fulham will win the League next season." He then went on to list a load of comparisons between Fulham this year and Leicester in 2015.

However, after the commercial break, he said, "The only thing that could stop Fulham winning the League next season is Manchester City".

I love Andy Jacobs. He's a right softarse but funny with it. When Chelsea lose that's it for him, it's all doom and gloom and he hates everything about football. Thought it was funny when he said he can't watch match of the day when they lose and I kind of agreed with him as I've been guilty of that in the past. Hawksbee and Jacobs are probably the best on there.
Agreed - they are the best thing on that station

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.