Talksport

What's he said?
He watched KDB storming off the pitch against Burton. Pep could have shut down the talk of any rift in the press conference rather than say if kev has a problem to see him them quoted something about respect Pep said in tonight's match programme.

Deleted off my saved list tonight.

Came on to our game and they said “emptyhad” 5 times in 2 minutes and Jason ****y said “I know they’ve had a few games recently but some were cut price”.

As if the Chelsea fucker has any idea what it’s like to be on a normal salary and attend football matches, not to mention 4 in the space of 10 days.

Would like to see the comparison between austerity and football attendances. Working class support can't always afford 4 home games in twelve days. Don't know about from tv as I was in South stand but didn't think it looked bad and atmosphere was good

We really don’t help ourselves with the family stand in the full glare of tv camera’s, someone at City needs to rethink this stand

You’re only gonna get yourselves annoyed listening to those two daft ****s.

Yep, it’s why I deleted it tonight.

It’s just click bait shite.

Cundy said Liverpool fans want it more, well obviously they’ve not won it in a whole generation and there were more at City tonight than Anfield holds.

Deleted off my saved list tonight.

Came on to our game and they said “emptyhad” 5 times in 2 minutes and Jason ****y said “I know they’ve had a few games recently but some were cut price”.

As if the Chelsea fucker has any idea what it’s like to be on a normal salary and attend football matches, not to mention 4 in the space of 10 days.
i couldnt even give my tickets away today mate so i think they have a very good point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.