Talksport

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by manimanc, 3 Nov 2014.

1. lazerblue

lazerblue

Brazil's right about Murray, it's not like he was cut down in his prime, he's had a great career and now it's over no need for the blubbing

Dave S likes this.
  2. bluethrunthru

bluethrunthru

Brazil knows fuck all - Djokovic is the same age and is coming back from a career threatening elbow injury - Nadal's a year or two older and is still managing to play on fucked knees - Federer is getting on for 40 and has come back time and time again from injury and illness - I feel sorry for Murray as he touched the top and has had about 5 years of hip issues and in reality had his prime snatched away from him. We will never know how good a fit Andy Murray could have become and he has every right to be upset about what is happening but please - in respect of any sporting issue - don't listen to a piss pot like Brasil for any authoritative advice.

qatar blue likes this.
  3. lazerblue

lazerblue

Still no need for the blubbin

4. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

On a par with Green on Radio 5 as it was called having a pop at SJH.

If that was said in a normal work environment (rightly or wrongly in this pc world) it's possibly a job termination offense.

Being on the radio/media is a bit like being a policeman, overstepping the line should be punished heavily.

5. journolud

journolud

Agreed, maybe talksport 2 has had the unintended consequence of taking listeners from the main event so they have dumbed down even more to pander to those who are left. When Durham responds to the inane ramblings of Gough by saying "thats a great point" as he frequently seems to then you know the game is up.

6. Briggs1969

Briggs1969

Thanks pal

7. Briggs1969

Briggs1969

Got to say Jim White has surprised me this week first Curtis and now Brazil? Happy days!

8. The perfect fumble

The perfect fumble

Do you mean Custis? That I know about, but Brazil? I've no idea.

9. Impeccable One

Impeccable One

I noticed this the other day ... 2 minutes of Gough guff and then Durham who obviously hasn't been paying attention just says 'good point'. It's as obvious as day when he does it as he never adds to what Gough said, the conversations goes in another direction

10. GAZZA

GAZZA

and when someone presents a fact that totally blows his argument out of the water he replies with "OK, that may be true but I'm not having it"