Talksport

Yep, Ashley the City fan, apparently we’re all arrogant.
Here’s a thought Ashley, if you’re gonna speak on behalf of all City fans, don’t talk utter shit.
I’m a season ticket holder, but cup games, champions league I have to pick and choose my games, it’s got fuck all to do with arrogance, it boils down to one thing and one thing only.
Money!!
Yep. Ashley was a tit. Probably a TS stooge.
It’s not surprising there’s a few gaps in the family stand on a school night when a lot of people are skint. From where I was sat the stadium looked pretty full.

because i have 4 tickets and 3 people couldnt go .
you can just keep your blinkers on if you think there is not a problem but check the other forums and other posts and you will a lot of people are saying the same thing.
im going to bed now as i have to be up at half 3 for work.
na nite
If your that arsed I hope your giving the three of them shit for not turning up

Fuckin 'el. SO WHAT!!!!! It mean's fuck all to me how many fans we've got compared to anyone else. So what if we've got 500,000 tourists to fill the ground. It means any proper fan can get a seat usually. Would you rather have a plastic team with plastic fans or the best team around and a few empty seats? Shame on you that are pandering to the masses with your talksport agreeable comments

Yep. Ashley was a tit. Probably a TS stooge.
It’s not surprising there’s a few gaps in the family stand on a school night when a lot of people are skint. From where I was sat the stadium looked pretty full.
Same, I thought it looked a good turn out.
I don’t mind talksport having digs, it’s clickbait, but for a City fan (debatable) to say it’s because of arrogance wound me up.
There’s many reasons fans can’t turn up, yeah they’ll be some that just can’t be arsed but arrogance! Just no!

I don’t mind talksport having digs, it’s clickbait, but for a City fan (debatable) to say it’s because of arrogance wound me up.
There’s many reasons fans can’t turn up, yeah they’ll be some that just can’t be arsed but arrogance! Just no!

100% he wasn't a City fan. Either a Talksport plant or Rag/Dipper fan.

Here’s a thought Ashley, if you’re gonna speak on behalf of all City fans, don’t talk utter shit.
I’m a season ticket holder, but cup games, champions league I have to pick and choose my games, it’s got fuck all to do with arrogance, it boils down to one thing and one thing only.
Money!!
He's usually called Bertie from Stockport when they normally put him on air. He's really the tea boy in the studio.

Money!!
I was at the game. Season ticket holder from Scotland. Premier League is all I can do when each match costs a couple of hundred when tickets, fuel and hotel are factored in. Of course it’s down to money, it really boils my piss that a working class fan base are ridiculed and criticised for not having sufficient money to attend every match whilst other clubs get a free pass. A couple of callers called that out and were quickly silenced.

I was dying to point out to the cockney prick that, regardless of however many empty seats we had tonight (and I didn't see that many), we had more fans in the ground than Chelsea have ever had in the Premier League.

Well I'm arrogant & I was there, but I knew we were going to win fucking easily, so I thought I might as well go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.