Talksport

I agree. It would be the correct thing to do, in fact I am sure Pep and the FA are already on it, it just wasn't fair. I feel guilty and won't celebrate even if we win the cup now..........HA HA FUCK OFF!!!!!
Let's have a replay.
Stuff Swansea 15-0 and see what they make of that...

Adrian Durham on talk sport the bitterness coming from this guys mouth .First he says manchester city the club should call swansea and offer a replay after the two diabolical decisions.like its our fault there was no var then he says if city win the quad it won't be classed as a real quad as we've had easy fixtures.never heard so much obvious hatred for our club was absolutely fuming listening to it.
Has he been reading the post match thread on here, there are quite a few on there that seem to think we should have lost.

95% of the time it's the only time they talk about us to slag us off.

Before I saw the light & left talkragshtre off my radio all they ever talked about was ragshite & digging at us with a dipper love-in on the side.

My life is much calmer now.

They got one anyway, it was only their remarkable blocks and saves that kept the scoreline sensible.
Yep, that's the way I see it. Different day that was a very embarrassing scoreline for them. Or not, as we've done it to plenty of teams this season. But definitely not the confidence booster it's undoubtedly become.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.