Talksport

Swansea get an offside winner to knock us out and ......... sniggers and smiles all around. Millwall put Everton out with a horrendous offside winner in the last round. The silence was deafening.F@ck em all.

Yep, that's the way I see it. Different day that was a very embarrassing scoreline for them. Or not, as we've done it to plenty of teams this season. But definitely not the confidence booster it's undoubtedly become.
The second half must have been quite a chastening experiencing for them, at half time it looked like they'd bettered us, but the reality is, we missed some great chances, they scored a wonder goal, and we gifted them one, thereafter it was one way traffic, and they were very lucky to only concede 3.

He’s a shock jock. He wants people like you to be outraged and phone in. He does it every single day because it’s his job.

Relax.
I’ve heard him defend and praise us tbf, but he also likes to stir things. He gives a harder time to some of the other big clubs - especially Arsenal.

Some were still moaniing karen
Yeah me about the derby where we could have won the league lol,it's the same guy all the time that durham uses to agree with him,the only presenter that could ever hold their head high was colin murray,the only one who refused to work for the sun and the only one who understood why we boo the cl jingle

I'm sure the senseless idea of a replay can't be the brainchild of the internationally renowned intellectuals of the UK's premier radio station.

There were a few tight offside calls against us in the first half, anyone mention them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.