Talksport

I’ve heard him defend and praise us tbf, but he also likes to stir things. He gives a harder time to some of the other big clubs - especially Arsenal.

Agree with every word. He’s often very pro City, but he’s a professional devil’s Advocate and, I hate to say it, he’s very good at it. It’s not three weeks since he was saying that spurs were going to win the league.

He doesn’t believe any of the shit she says but he knows how to wind football fans up.

Agree with every word. He’s often very pro City, but he’s a professional devil’s Advocate and, I hate to say it, he’s very good at it. It’s not three weeks since he was saying that spurs were going to win the league.

He doesn’t believe any of the shit she says but he knows how to wind football fans up.

They do it to get people to call in and make the station money. Ignore it or best still don't listen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.