Talksport

Unless you don’t drink at all you have probably been over the legal limit whilst driving at some stage in your life. Thankfully the awareness of DD is miles better than it used to be. A conviction (and I know it can be devastating if their are victims) doesn’t make you a scumbag, it means you have made a big mistake and if you learn from it all the better, there’s also a big spread of transgressions from being caught just over the limit to being bladdered and driving dangerously, there’s a world of difference.

If you have one Member of your family or any mates that have been done for DD it would be interesting to know if you have called them a scumbag to their face.

I'm 43, been driving since I was 17 & can categorically tell you I've never been over the DD limit once in my life.

If I've had a drink the night before, I don't drive, it's pretty simple. I organise any drinking (no matter how small) around my work, rather than the other way round

Unless you don’t drink at all you have probably been over the legal limit whilst driving at some stage in your life. Thankfully the awareness of DD is miles better than it used to be. A conviction (and I know it can be devastating if their are victims) doesn’t make you a scumbag, it means you have made a big mistake and if you learn from it all the better, there’s also a big spread of transgressions from being caught just over the limit to being bladdered and driving dangerously, there’s a world of difference.

If you have one Member of your family or any mates that have been done for DD it would be interesting to know if you have called them a scumbag to their face.
Indeed i have and I don't talk to my childhood pal for being caught twice, both times three times over the limit, he can fuck off

He knows the reason too, as again a close friend of his and mine was killed 32 years ago by a drunk driver.

I havnt got the time of day for them mate, utter fuckin low life ****s.

Last edited:
Had to do that on the way to a City game in Sheffield, de-icer ran out, Stella was the only liquid available, no one was willing to piss on the windscreen!
Did your windscreen beat up his wife when you got home?

...anyway, back on topic..... isn't TalkSport shite?

Reactions: mat
Indeed i have and I don't talk to my childhood pal for being caught twice, both times three times over the limit, he can fuck off

He knows the reason too, as again a close friend of his and mine was killed 32 years ago by a drunk driver.

I havnt got the time of day for them mate, utter fuckin low life ****s.
I understand your personal pain there

The problem with drink driving is that if you don't reach a certain level of alcohol in your blood there is no penalty in the UK.
In other words drink driving is condoned up to a certain level. Alcohol itself has no knowledge of this free drug tolerance band and starts its effect on the brain as soon as it enters the bloodstream.
Not so in Spain where the same level of alcohol in blood results in automatic bans etc. but also there is a sliding scale of fines for any alcohol at all in the blood up to where the common ban occurs.
This effectively makes any drink driving at all illegal and has penalties accordingly.
Not saying it stops drink driving but it makes all aware that any drinking and driving is illegal.

I am assuming Mr Brazil has been done for drink driving then. I heard about 15 minutes this morning which seemed to be someone saying the rugby premiership is new to professionalism (1995 their quoted) and should be expanded to 13 as one the 13 fully professional teams has to play the amateurs for promotion which isn't fair on them.
the discussion about head injury assessment subs in football to mirror rugby was sensible but pretty short before their sunk to the level this thread illustrates as the norm.

I am assuming Mr Brazil has been done for drink driving then. I heard about 15 minutes this morning which seemed to be someone saying the rugby premiership is new to professionalism (1995 their quoted) and should be expanded to 13 as one the 13 fully professional teams has to play the amateurs for promotion which isn't fair on them.
the discussion about head injury assessment subs in football to mirror rugby was sensible but pretty short before their sunk to the level this thread illustrates as the norm.
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/alan-brazils-anger-at-being-locked-975272

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.