Talksport

He lived on Derby Road in Ashton when I was a kid, I’ve met him since at Haydock races a few years ago, tbf, he doesn’t seem to have changed much, he’s always been a miserable, ignorant fucker.
He went to Ashton Grammar, and his best mate was the elder brother of one of my best mates. They, too, lived on Derby Road.

Don't normally listen these days but put it on for the news yesterday at midday.

White was shouting at the lad from Rochdale who'd had to retire after a stem cell transplant so with Mrs Moon having had one 3 years ago we kept it on.

An excellent 30 mins of radio, what a nice guy, White allowed him to talk without butting in but just before 12.30 he went back to script and said after the next break we'll talk about Manchester United who were scouting you at a young age....they just can't help themselves.

Twatterface and the thick Yorkie going completely OTT on the rent boy's appointment.

At one stage TTY claimed that the rags are "competing with Manchester City, they’re competing with Liverpool".

Has he looked at the table recently?

Is it safe to turn on yet? I put it on before and the whole show was coming from old Trafford to celebrate the new manager!
No bias here is there.....

Twatterface and the thick Yorkie going completely OTT on the rent boy's appointment.

At one stage TTY claimed that the rags are "competing with Manchester City, they’re competing with Liverpool".

Has he looked at the table recently?

Erik the Eel competed in the 100m freestyle in the Olympics.
The rest had just finished before the life guards had pulled him out.

Compete is very subjective.

Could you imagine City making this kind of appointment. They’re morphing into early 2000’s us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.