Talksport

Given last night's result I thought I'd give Talkshite an extended listen today and very enjoyable it has been.

Jim Shoutyman interviewing Mark King of Level 42 asked him who he supported. He answered nobody, he is a neutral fan, but his mate supports City and he has been really pleased for us doing so well. Not the answer Jim was expecting.

Given last night's result I thought I'd give Talkshite an extended listen today and very enjoyable it has been.

Jim Shoutyman interviewing Mark King of Level 42 asked him who he supported. He answered nobody, he is a neutral fan, but his mate supports City and he has been really pleased for us doing so well. Not the answer Jim was expecting.
I bet this shitehole of a station is still in deep mourning? C***s!

Never liked Level 42 but I will put some of their records on the jukebox tonight.

Just driving back from the gym , Goldstein has some bloke called Scotty on spewing bike about city ! Fake money this , bad for the game , we are polluting football, pushing ticket prices up , false books etc etc , don’t normally let it bother me but the club should have his bollox on a plate !

Who ever he is I’d love to meet him face to face ....

Just driving back from the gym , Goldstein has some bloke called Scotty on spewing bike about city ! Fake money this , bad for the game , we are polluting football, pushing ticket prices up , false books etc etc , don’t normally let it bother me but the club should have his bollox on a plate !

Who ever he is I’d love to meet him face to face ....
Probably the type of wa**er who has never had a girlfriend and lives with his poor mother,and has never been to a game,a typical shithouse perfect for talksport ..

Just heard that. Goldstein just wanted was a simple answer to who they'd rather win the league. The other guy says they're not bothered and then Matt Scott went on a 10 minute rant about City ruining football the salty fucker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.