Talksport

Following a hard 3 day week at Ascot following the birthday show from his local, Big Al is now off until 8th July for his 7th holiday of the year. Nice work!

Following a hard 3 day week at Ascot following the birthday show from his local, Big Al is now off until 8th July for his 7th holiday of the year. Nice work!
Nothing wrong with that, he is sticking two fingers up to the “professionals” who tell you how to live your life. He’s a modern miracle in that respect.

Nothing wrong with that, he is sticking two fingers up to the “professionals” who tell you how to live your life. He’s a modern miracle in that respect.

Yep, I have to agree, not that I like the beetroot, but that aspect of his outlook is rather like mine.

I listen to talk sport most mornings,radio in the kitchen when im pottering ,the other day they were besides themselves( day after the England u21 match)

(brazil)why are they buying rodri when they can play phil foden there ? do the actually know what position rodri and foden play ?

saunders was very complimentary of our use of him and said he was at the best place to learn

The fact he hasn't exploded à la Mr Creosote is a modern miracle...

I listened to "The Alan Brazil breakfast show " this morning first time for months and it's a lot better without him !

I listened to "The Alan Brazil breakfast show " this morning first time for months and it's a lot better without him !
Boiled Bollock "Is on holiday" according to McCoist. Holiday means sleeping off his Ascot hangover for the next week.

He is a joke, all the other presenters openly lay into him. Jim White said some England cricket fans were in a Brazil like state already at 09:15 before the match they were watching had even started. Harmison kept mentioning it throughtout his show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.