Talksport

The moose is staring on the sports bar, saying david silvas not the best city player ever, bell summerbee & lee all better, then came his golden moment...he said colin bell was a better centre half than laporte is now!!! wtf wtf wtf :-/
I like the moose normally, but on this, he is the biggest twat in the country...

Durham was say Conor Coady's head's gone for saying Liverpool deserved to win the league. Gough said they were the best footballing team in the league as "some of their football was off the scale." Couldn't back up what he was saying obviously.
What does 'deserved to win the league' actually mean?
I suppose Talkshite have got to somehow stir up listeners despite the fact that there's very little football news of interest. This thread is the only contact I now have with the station - I get all the stories about how shit they are but without the adverts every 4½ minutes.

I suppose Talkshite have got to somehow stir up listeners despite the fact that there's very little football news of interest. This thread is the only contact I now have with the station - I get all the stories about how shit they are but without the adverts every 4½ minutes.

And you also missed a glowing tribute to David Silva, best overseas player ever in premier league, but we are not supposed to mention if talk sport say something like that are we.

I’d binned Talkshite but when City are doing well I want to hear the bastards squirm and give us praise, however I’ve bitten the bullet and hardly listen. Radio XS Manchester, Radio 2 and 4 now, dip into Talkshite very infrequently but Jim White is a bigger twat than Brazil. “My good friend”, “I have it on authority”, “I don’t drink anymore”, “great point” and “that’s a great call”, just wears you down, all the arse lickers ringing in to eulogise mostly about the Dippers are never questioned on the points they are making. They have two co presenters for a three hour show then bring in a guest or two for an hour a piece. Wank host, wank show, wank station, wankers.

Durham was say Conor Coady's head's gone for saying Liverpool deserved to win the league. Gough said they were the best footballing team in the league as "some of their football was off the scale." Couldn't back up what he was saying obviously.
If you call lumping the ball up to the forwards and missing out the midfield at every opportunity the best football then you really don’t have a scooby.

I’d binned Talkshite but when City are doing well I want to hear the bastards squirm and give us praise, however I’ve bitten the bullet and hardly listen. Radio XS Manchester, Radio 2 and 4 now, dip into Talkshite very infrequently but Jim White is a bigger twat than Brazil. “My good friend”, “I have it on authority”, “I don’t drink anymore”, “great point” and “that’s a great call”, just wears you down, all the arse lickers ringing in to eulogise mostly about the Dippers are never questioned on the points they are making. They have two co presenters for a three hour show then bring in a guest or two for an hour a piece. Wank host, wank show, wank station, wankers.
I liked before reading it all. I've just got to the last line and it's eft me in stitches of laughter.
Thank you.

Saw the Youtube video again last night about the Blue who rang Talksport to rip into Mike Parry and Mike Graham. He absolutely tore them apart. They'd never heard of David Silva or Yaya! Alone the line of 'I've heard some rubbish on this station but you two have just talked the biggest load of tribe ever'!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.