Talksport

People who have binned it ,never listen to it, seem to know more about it than I do, and I listen to bits of it all day, when driving.

It is a station for thickies (like me). But it's football, and sometimes City, so I will continue to listen,(unless City lose), then they are unbearable.

Durham was say Conor Coady's head's gone for saying Liverpool deserved to win the league. Gough said they were the best footballing team in the league as "some of their football was off the scale." Couldn't back up what he was saying obviously.
I'm surprised he didn't say Manchesh Yanarted deserved to win it.

Its an insult to cricketers to call him one. He was a Thick Yarkshire pie chucker who's football knowledge you could write on the back of a first class stamp and still leave room for the bible.

No, it's not. Gough was an excellent Cricketer.

I agree that he has very little knowledge of football and he isn't the brightest.

I would hazard a guess that Gough does not know the difference between 'who's' and 'whose' either.....;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.