Talksport

No, it's not. Gough was an excellent Cricketer.

I agree that he has very little knowledge of football and he isn't the brightest.

I would hazard a guess that Gough does not know the difference between 'who's' and 'whose' either.....;)

Your definition of excellent and mine must also differ.

who's is a shortened version of who has whose is a possessive pronoun. As used its a shortened version of who has ;-)

I agree that he has very little knowledge of football and he isn't the brightest.

I would hazard a guess that Gough does not know the difference between 'who's' and 'whose' either.....;)

Agree Gough was a decent bowler but in football (and life) he appears not to know his arse from his elbow.

Correct - I can't stand his football talk but he was a very good cricketer.......

Apparently last Sunday Georgie Bingham said "They've made Formula 1 safer and that's taken some of the danger away". Another reason not to listen as though I needed one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.