Talksport

Danny Mills banging on about how Bale should play golf and see out his contract at Real Madrid and not be ashamed about it. He boasted that he did it himself. Fucking parasite. DMIAFC

And too thick for the irony to register, A pundit who makes a living talking shite about football, while advocating said footballer should not bother playing football.

I've just listened to 15 mins of it whilst I dropped the Mrs off at work,when did Mills turn up on there ? Thought he was a BBC waller,or have they fucked him off now ?

I've just listened to 15 mins of it whilst I dropped the Mrs off at work,when did Mills turn up on there ? Thought he was a BBC waller,or have they fucked him off now ?

He’s probably still in their books injured but doing a bit of moonlighting he’s not telling them about.

It's like shit British managers they just carry-on getting paid on the gravy train while producing nothing worthwhile.

Danny Mills banging on about how Bale should play golf and see out his contract at Real Madrid and not be ashamed about it. He boasted that he did it himself. Fucking parasite. DMIAFC

Even suggested that Bale may need the money and should make the most of his short career. Lets face it, unless Bale is a complete and utter dickhead when it comes to money, there is no way he will struggle for money ever again. If it was about professional pride and ambition he would prefer to carry on playing in one of the top leagues on say £300k p/w rather than take the obscene £1m per week in China. Bale's career should not be about money anymore.

Moose was disagreeing strongly and I agreed fully with him. A bit like when Moose was arguing with The Count of Monte Bisto last year who felt that he was hard done by when he was fined more for speeding than the man on the street for speeding when they saw his earnings. BFS was moaning about being 'punished more' than Joe Public, Moose couldn't make him see that a £200 fine is a lot to the working man and nothing whatsover to the likes of BFS.

Big Al then started moaning about when he was 'grassed up' for drink driving and had only had a 'couple of glasses of wine.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.