Talksport

Goldstein on the sports bar getting more upset every night pleading with the rags to sign players, first 20 min tonight. long may it continue.

Goldstein on the sports bar getting more upset every night pleading with the rags to sign players, first 20 min tonight. long may it continue.

I know a central defender they could sign.

French lad. He wouldn’t even have to move house and he’d be a snip for them at £60 million; £20 million less than Maguire.

What’s not to like?

Listening to the Luton-Bore-o match on the way home this evening, and the commentator said something like, "There was a feeling at Borough that tony Pulis was a little too conservative in his approach".

The Welsh PEG too conservative? Never.

Tell us something we don’t know!

Listening to the Luton-Bore-o match on the way home this evening, and the commentator said something like, "There was a feeling at Borough that tony Pulis was a little too conservative in his approach".

The Welsh PEG too conservative? Never.

Tell us something we don’t know!
Manager of the year 2014.
Beat Uncle P who only won a league and cup double.

It's a late night City wankfest.

Some journo is on talking about how the club deserve recognition for our achievements, not attacked for being dominant. He even said he wouldn't be surprised if we won every trophy were in as Pep keeps on improving the players mentality to push on to better things every season. The squad is so strong we can afford our so called superstars being injured or suspended.

I wonder if he's a blue?

Some journo is on talking about how the club deserve recognition for our achievements, not attacked for being dominant. He even said he wouldn't be surprised if we won every trophy were in as Pep keeps on improving the players mentality to push on to better things every season. The squad is so strong we can afford our so called superstars being injured or suspended.

I wonder if he's a blue?
The time the program is on isn't an accident, tomorrow prime time will be back to Liverpool, United and Tottenham love in and City's dirty oil money.

I wonder if he's a blue?
He will never be invited back that’s for sure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.