Talksport

We were listening to the Sportsbar on the way home tonight, and Cindy stated, not once, but twice, that City accumulated 99 points in the 17/18 season.

Andy Wankstain didn’t pull him up on it, and nothing was read out from listeners to correct his error.

Of course, it was a deliberate mistake to get people to bite, and in many ways, I’m glad no one (apparently) did, as that means nothing was added to talkshite's coffers.

On another note, a deluded, thick rag (is there any other kind?) rang in to say that he thinks that scum will challenge us for the title this season, but when pushed to say how close he thought they would be to us, he said 12 points.

We were listening to the Sportsbar on the way home tonight, and Cindy stated, not once, but twice, that City accumulated 99 points in the 17/18 season.

Andy Wankstain didn’t pull him up on it, and nothing was read out from listeners to correct his error.

Of course, it was a deliberate mistake to get people to bite, and in many ways, I’m glad no one (apparently) did, as that means nothing was added to talkshite's coffers.

On another note, a deluded, thick rag (is there any other kind?) rang in to say that he thinks that scum will challenge us for the title this season, but when pushed to say how close he thought they would be to us, he said 12 points.
It’s the casual repetition of untruths, leading them to become accepted norms.
This morning - a preview of today’s game with the casual reference to City’s ‘tactical fouling’ followed by the usual ‘spurs need to win for the good of mankind’.
I hope the latter was a bit tongue-in-cheek, but it was glendenning, so probably not.

It’s the casual repetition of untruths, leading them to become accepted norms.
This morning - a preview of today’s game with the casual reference to City’s ‘tactical fouling’ followed by the usual ‘spurs need to win for the good of mankind’.
I hope the latter was a bit tongue-in-cheek, but it was glendenning, so probably not.

The tactical fouling nonsense from other fans s funny tbh, it's actually a compliment.

But when it's highlighted in the media in such a bias way it's wrong. For a City 'tactical foul' BT coverage on one of those 'special European nights'at Anfield where if VVD does the same that scouse rat with the nose will guaranteed say 'that's shrewd thar is Fletch

As if on cue...
Talksh*t commentator during arse Burnley game
‘A cynical foul there, much like the ones we saw from City last week’

So we have a big debate going on in football and all they can talk about on talkshite is scary movies !!!

Having a dig again
talkSPORT (@talkSPORT) Tweeted:
@MaxRushden: “Fernandinho is tugging people on the way to the shops.”

@BGlendenning: “That’s quite a serious allegation, Max...”

The moment a chat on tactical fouls ended up going full Partridge

Max absolutely loses it https://t.co/BZlaR9aIeq

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.