Talksport

Big Al and Arry going nuts this morning about Everton wanting ex-Porto manager Vitor Pereira as their next boss as they have never heard of him, 'Moyesie' is the only man who can save Everton apparently. Arry is up in arms about all these foreign managers flooding the game and suggesting Super Ally change his name to 'McCoistio' if he wants a managerial job.

All we need now is a call from BFS
Is Talksport just a broadcast of a one hour looped tape?

He called them "Bin Dippers", which is a derogatory term, and he should not be going public with insults like that.

Where did I say he should forget his City roots? Where did I say he should become hostile towards City? He should be able to maintain his partiality without resorting to insulting a whole fanbase is what I'm saying, if he values his job.
They are a bunch of mard arsed hypocritical wankers... Why should he maintain his impartiality, nobody else does in the media.... His only crime is calling out the media darlings, if they can't handle a bit if what they dish out 24/7 tough shit....!!

I thought Robbie did a bloody good job of debunking Jordans bullshit.

Came across as a measured and resonable guy. Whereas the so called expert Jordan was just spouting insults like a spoiled teenager.

At the end of the day Robbies point is a valid one, AFTV's platform for fans is as valid as TalkShite or any of the other channles.

Fair play to him

I thought Robbie did a bloody good job of debunking Jordans bullshit.

Came across as a measured and resonable guy. Whereas the so called expert Jordan was just spouting insults like a spoiled teenager.

At the end of the day Robbies point is a valid one, AFTV's platform for fans is as valid as TalkShite or any of the other channles.

Fair play to him
Yeah when Jim Shite and Jordan was accusing AFTV of only being negative (which turned out to be not true). Robbie pointed out on Talksport last night they were asking pissed off West Ham fans to phone in.
It was funny when Jordan says he doesn't go to Palace because they took what was his, BS.

Last edited:
Yeah when Jim Shite and Jordan was accusing ATV of only being negative (which turned out to be not true). Robbie pointed out on Talksport last night they were asking pissed off West Ham fans to phone in.
It was funny when Jordan says he doesn't go to Palace because they took what was his, BS.
Just listened to this on Youtube. Great to hear that fraud Jordan taken apart. It was priceless when he admitted he hadn't seen a single game this season. Jordan ended up shouting: "I'm an expert in football finance." Bloody hell given his track record of total failure he makes Peter Swales look like a football finance genius. Jim White made a fool of himself as well.

Just listened to this on Youtube. Great to hear that fraud Jordan taken apart. It was priceless when he admitted he hadn't seen a single game this season. Jordan ended up shouting: "I'm an expert in football finance." Bloody hell given his track record of total failure he makes Peter Swales look like a football finance genius. Jim White made a fool of himself as well.
When doesn't Jim shite make a fool of himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.