Talksport

Jamie Paradise showing his true colours, utd better team 2nd half, ripped us apart at the Etihad, tie's not over. A lot of y’knows as he tries to defend the Norwegian clown. Really enjoyable unbiased interview!

Soon as I heard it was Gangsta Morrison on the show I hit the off button. Can't stand listening to him speak!

It's classic positive discrimination, who cares what mumbo jumbo he spews out, he's black, he ticks a box, he fills a quota, get him on.

It's classic positive discrimination, who cares what mumbo jumbo he spews out, he's black, he ticks a box, he fills a quota, get him on.
I disagree, if you ignore the gangsta nonsense Morrison is one of the best pundits in the media. He knows the game, is prepared to have an opinion, plus he loves us & Pep.
The other thing I like about him is that he’s got a bit of ‘edge’ on him which keeps the other radio twats a bit wary of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.