Talksport

This is from a bloke who led Crystal Palace to Administration.
His spite and hate when it comes to City knows no boundaries, he fucking hates us. The other day he was calling for us to be relegated. I don’t think he knows half of what he thinks knows about City or FFP.

His spite and hate when it comes to City knows no boundaries, he fucking hates us. The other day he was calling for us to be relegated. I don’t think he knows half of what he thinks knows about City or FFP.

Just another underachiever that Talksport likes to employ, but again the rest will lap Jordan's pearls of wisdom up without giving it a second thought.

Just another underachiever that Talksport likes to employ, but again the rest will lap Jordan's pearls of wisdom up without giving it a second thought.
What gets me about him is what makes him qualified to slag our club off. It’s like me having a go at my sons but the moment anyone else does it I’m all over them, it’s not his place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.