Talksport

Big Al is off sick tomorrow so Laura Woods is standing in again

Who's bothered? I guarantee you if City were included in that poll we would have received the fewest amount of votes anyway. Its taken another teams success to really hammer home how much we are despised.

They want us airbrushed from history and by 'they' I mean EUFA, the Premier League and the Media.

It is shite, but unfortunately this isn't going to change - and by that i mean it may take at least another 20-25 years of success on our part in order for the way we are viewed to shift

We are aiming to win as much silverware as possible. If in the next 20-25 years we continue on course (which is what the cartel clubs are afraid of) then we could become the most successful domestic club in England

and like the poster above mentions - even if we were included we would have come out bottom. Why do you think they included those teams ?

Because the vast majority of listeners and followers of them online will be from those clubs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.