Talksport

I don’t mind Alan Brazil, he’s always been quite fair with us When I listen to him and did he not co coms the gillingham 99 game on sky?? Correct me if I’m wrong

Alan Brazil has become a sad indicment of radio broadcasting in the UK legend thanks to 20 years of hosting the talkSPORT breakfast show.

But radio bosses are set to overhaul the show after stopping taking Mogadon , and Brazil an unfeasibly large hairy talking gonad, is being forced out with discussions taking place about him doing different shows, hopefully on The PBS channel

Brazil, 60, is a beetroot faced alcoholic, drink driving vile miscreant, his show is piss poor sub Sun standard journalist bobbins and the fat disgusting mess is a disgrace for his no-shows due to either being pissed out of his skull or being arrested for drink driving.

But the station, since being taken over by News UK which owns The Times and The Sun, has realised with Liverpools finally looking like winning the league that they need to employ sad blinkered twats along the lines of professional scouse gits Jamie "Spit the Dog" Carragher and Phil "Proboscis Monkey" Thompson to try and win round the candle lighting, wreath laying victim masses that follow the cult Dippervarpool FC.
Ha ha very good!

Hands up, on my daily commute to work, I tend to alternate between Absolute 80's, BBC 5 live and TS..

This morning, the new cockernee addition, Jamie O'Hara was discussing the dippers win away to Wolves..

The BB piped up, "well Jamie, do you think the dippers (sure he said dippers) will go the rest of the season unbeaten as Wolves away was the hardest game they had left?"

The cockernee puppet said "jerno wot Al, I fink they will.."

No one put him straight..! ****'s..

As my gutterbrush is still in the box and I didn't need anything from Wickes or Selco, it went over to 5 live..

I don’t mind Alan Brazil, he’s always been quite fair with us When I listen to him and did he not co coms the gillingham 99 game on sky?? Correct me if I’m wrong
He did.
I like Brazil. It is showbiz and not to be taken seriously....
He did however have it in for us the following season when it was City and Ipswich fighting for promotion...

I’ll correct you all, Alan Brazil didn’t commentate on the Gillingham game, he was on the Blackburn game however the following season. He was also a biased twat then, didn’t the players sing are you watching Alan Brazil when we got promoted?

I’ll correct you all, Alan Brazil didn’t commentate on the Gillingham game, he was on the Blackburn game however the following season. He was also a biased twat then, didn’t the players sing are you watching Alan Brazil when we got promoted?

I’ll correct myself, I can vaguely hear his voice too, did they have three though or am I mixing different commentary’s up? I remember the guy who says “it’s not over, I said that” when he blatantly said it was over at 2-0.

He was co-commentator.

“Well, what is it about Manchester? They watched their great rivals come back in the week. Have City just come back from the dead?”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.