Talksport

I liked Laura Woods on the newspaper slot at 7am but she's getting a bit too silly and flirty with the main gig. Don't mind McCoist but he annoys me with his silly guffawing at the time of the morning

I don’t mind Alan Brazil, he’s always been quite fair with us When I listen to him and did he not co coms the gillingham 99 game on sky?? Correct me if I’m wrong
He did.

He was full on Gillingham that day. You could hear him reach the vinegar stroke when they went two up.

I liked Laura Woods on the newspaper slot at 7am but she's getting a bit too silly and flirty with the main gig. Don't mind McCoist but he annoys me with his silly guffawing at the time of the morning
I think that's her natural personality. Laura comes over more human than when she's presenting on Sky. Maybe Ms Woods has more editorial freedom to be herself on Talkshite.

I think that's her natural personality. Laura comes over more human than when she's presenting on Sky. Maybe Ms Woods has more editorial freedom to be herself on Talkshite.

Saying that, I don't dislike Laura at all and have no objections to her perse (TM Simon Jordan)

The difference in The White and Sawyer morning show when the south **** isn't on it is immense.

Today Nat tried to bring in arguments defending the attacks on City whilst being told to pipe down by him and the rich Robbie savage. When on her own the show actually sounds more factual based in a Gary Richardson 5live type show.

Talkshite should drop Shite as she can more than carry it on her own.

The difference in The White and Sawyer morning show when the south **** isn't on it is immense.

Today Nat tried to bring in arguments defending the attacks on City whilst being told to pipe down by him and the rich Robbie savage. When on her own the show actually sounds more factual based in a Gary Richardson 5live type show.

Talkshite should drop Shite as she can more than carry it on her own.

I agree Natalie could easily host that show on her own, she is very good and impartial. Get rid of White.

Jamie Ohara. Tosspot. We don't have the history nor will ever fill our ground, cos we're not a big club like the scum or livarpool.

Wow, just wow.

The trouble is they kiss the badge pretend to the fans they love them and the club they play for,but deep down their all rag and dipper fans at heart.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.