Talksport

I liked it when the Billeracy manager said he would PROBABLY never manage at the same level as Klopp.

I thought to myself, now there’s a man who knows his stuff.

I liked it when the Billeracy manager said he would PROBABLY never manage at the same level as Klopp.

I thought to myself, now there’s a man who knows his stuff.
I know he's just another vacuous rent a quote, but it did irritate me. Let's hope we wipe the floor with them tonight, then they can waffle on about ticket sales.

Presumably 'big clubs' have fans that threaten to kill club employees....

Just said on the disappointing attendance thread: Talksport shows just now how these comments have affected the general football base. Alan Brazil sports breakfast, dumb co-presenter, if they can't sell out for the derby what can they sell out for? Dumb ex-football "Jamie" - "nothing! They might have a billionaire owner but they haven't got the fan base of United or Liverpool.". No mention of Old Trafford not selling out for the derby of course. Or our premier league attendance. Or the historic records we've had...

I heard Ohara's comments this morning, he is a disgrace and a fucking knob..!

Who the fuck does he think he is criticising the fans for not going.

There will be over 50K there tonight a few days before the January pay day after paying out for Christmas and New Year..

The chavvy ****, disrespecting my football club can fuck off and take that airhead of a woman with him..

No mention of the first semi not selling out..!

Never be as big as the dippers or rags.. So Fucking What, Who Cares, you knob..!

If I wanted to support the biggest team in the world, I'd be a Madrid fan you twat..!

I support City 'cos they're MY team you thick cockney knob..!

No history too..!

Full bingo card this morning..!!

This is all Peps doing, they would be talking about the game otherwise, so of course there gonna get the boot in, either don't listen or suck it up.

I never thought Talksport would beat employing Perry Grove who is a bitter, thick, inarticulate fuckwit but fair play they've managed it with O'Hara he couldn't even get two planks name right before. Fair play to Custis though who wasn't buying the attendance attacks, never thought he would stick up for our fan base.

I heard Ohara's comments this morning, he is a disgrace and a fucking knob..!

Who the fuck does he think he is criticising the fans for not going.

There will be over 50K there tonight a few days before the January pay day after paying out for Christmas and New Year..

The chavvy ****, disrespecting my football club can fuck off and take that airhead of a woman with him..

No mention of the first semi not selling out..!

Never be as big as the dippers or rags.. So Fucking What, Who Cares, you knob..!

If I wanted to support the biggest team in the world, I'd be a Madrid fan you twat..!

I support City 'cos they're MY team you thick cockney knob..!

No history too..!

Full bingo card this morning..!!

And that's why I dont listen to talkshit i just want to be chilled and happy and all talkshit does is wind me up , my life is so much better now :) lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.