Talksport

I heard Ohara's comments this morning, he is a disgrace and a fucking knob..!

Who the fuck does he think he is criticising the fans for not going.

There will be over 50K there tonight a few days before the January pay day after paying out for Christmas and New Year..

The chavvy ****, disrespecting my football club can fuck off and take that airhead of a woman with him..

No mention of the first semi not selling out..!

Never be as big as the dippers or rags.. So Fucking What, Who Cares, you knob..!

If I wanted to support the biggest team in the world, I'd be a Madrid fan you twat..!

I support City 'cos they're MY team you thick cockney knob..!

No history too..!

Full bingo card this morning..!!

Hope you crossed him off your xmas card list

Custis is a prime example of these twats, slag us off relentlessly then when the raggy bubble pops suddenly start to be slightly on our side, don't fall for it blues he just thinks of his fat wallet.

Similar to the fucking banner... Never forget.

On another point it's 2/3 months since I've listened to talkragshite and life is wonderful.
I had the misfortune to hear a bit on Sunday morning - The thick Georgie Bingham was on with Tony "Look Georgie" Cascarino, she's totally clueless and seems to want to sing every sentence.
Soon switched off for another three months.

Empty seats at the first leg where mentioned by Tyler but he made excuses for the rags. It’ll be completely the opposite tonight and pep will be asked about it after the game as well be sure of that

Is it only me,but could the pisscan started all this shit..
Not in my life time.
Noisy neighbour's
Small club.(Tevez WTM Poster)etc. etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.