Talksport

Talking about Scudamore and Pep this morning. Only heard first 5 minutes but they seem to think that Scudamore bemoaning City dominance was a private conversation and that Pep is using it out of context. Mind you, it was White and Jordan so they might well be deliberately misrepresenting the story.
That being said, it’s always possible that the standard of research and journalism at the station is so bad, they don’t actually know the full story...
Well they are lying,they are never on our side ever no matter what we do on the pitch

Haha,why didn't he then,we didn't kidnap him

It's rags hanging on to that one line on Pisscans book. They decking hate that of all the club's he managed one had to be us. It was another nail in their coffin of their decline. Like scousers they remain in denial.

It's rags hanging on to that one line on Pisscans book. They decking hate that of all the club's he managed one had to be us. It was another nail in their coffin of their decline. Like scousers they remain in denial.
Defo missed an opportunity upon construction of the Ship Canal running it directly from OT to Anfield on route and naming it after the great Egyptian river........... ;-)

Graham Hunter still saying Pep wanted the rags over City.
Ferguson met Pep for dinner,when Pep was in New York, he asked Pep of his plans and intimated to him that he was coming to the end of his career. Pep told him that he was undecided as to his next move, he was talking to Bayern IIRC, Ferguson gave him his number and said whatever you do before you make your final decision please call me, the call never happened. Hunter may have inside knowledge, I’m not seen anything to say he’s a confident of Pep, but actions speak louder than words and it clearly not the actions of a man who wanted the rag’s job.

Ferguson met Pep for dinner,when Pep was in New York, he asked Pep of his plans and intimated to him that he was coming to the end of his career. Pep told him that he was undecided as to his next move, he was talking to Bayern IIRC, Ferguson gave him his number and said whatever you do before you make your final decision please call me, the call never happened. Hunter may have inside knowledge, I’m not seen anything to say he’s a confident of Pep, but actions speak louder than words and it clearly not the actions of a man who wanted the rag’s job.
Utd didn't want him anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.